About Mechanical Departments
- To have a foundational impact on our students through continual education in Mechanical Engineering.
- To transform our students into employable engineers using fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering.
- To enhance capabilities of our students by exposing them to outside world.
- To serve the society through technical contribution in mechanical engineering.
Our Diploma Engineers:
- PEO 1: Practice Ethical Professionalism
Exhibit competent ethical professionalism and are conscious of their environmental and social Responsibilities.
- PEO 2: Learn Life Long knowledge
Apply engineering principles to develop products, processes and to solve cutting-edge mechanical engineering problems through lifelong learning.
- PEO 3: Perform Leadership Skill
Acquire leadership qualities with strong communication skills along with professional & ethical values.
- PEO 4: Practice Intrapreneurship
Create systems or services to address social, technical and business challenges either individually or as a team member.
Students will be able to:
- PSO1: Product Development
Design, Implement and Develop quality product at the best possible level by using modern CAD tools with optimum cost.
- PSO2: Measuring Instrument Usage
Apply appropriate mechanical measuring instruments for measurement of product parameters as per the requirement to improve the quality of product.