About Electrical Departments
- To prepare our students to meet changing needs of Electrical Engineering.
- To expose our students with the outside world for technical advancement.
- To serve the society through technical contribution in Electrical Engineering.
Our Diploma Engineers:
- PEO 1: Exhibit Professional success:
Apply fundamentals of Basic Science, Behavioural Science and Electrical Engineering to analyse, synthesize electrical circuits, algorithms and complex problems.
- PEO 2: Learn Life Long knowledge
Develop cutting-edge technical capabilities in the field of electrical engineering for the need of society through life-long learning.
- PEO 3: Practice Ethical Values
Contribute in cross-functional teams, upholding the professional responsibilities & ethical values.
- PEO 4: Perform as Team player
Deliver Invaluable Advice and Solutions for Problems when working individually or as Team member through effective communication.
Students will be able to:
- PSO1: Plan and Design Electrical Layouts
Estimate Cost, Formulate Plan and Design the electrical Layouts for Residential, Commercial and Industrial Areas.
- PSO2: Instruments and Equipment Usage
Apply appropriate instruments and equipment for measurement of respective electrical parameters as per the conditions.