- To develop problem solving skills of our students through quality education and team synergy.
- To introduce our students and faculties with outside world for their holistic development.
- To serve the society through technical contribution in Civil Engineering.
Our Diploma Engineers:
- PEO-1: Practice Intrapreneurship:
Practice professional brilliance to become successful intrapreneurs and contributors to society.
- PEO-2: Exhibit Professional Excellence:
Apply technical skills in planning, design, construction and maintenance of civil engineering projects.
- PEO-3: Embark Life Long Learning:
Engage in research and development and take up higher education to attain the cutting edge information in Civil Engineering.
- PEO-4: Exhibit Leadership:
Solve broad-based problems individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the work environment.
Students will be able to:
- PSO1. Construction Planning and Designing:
Execute best possible Civil Engineering Designing, Planning, Construction and Maintenance using relevant Tools, materials and resources.
- PSO2. Testing of materials:
Apply and analyse material testing process required for quality construction practices.